- Completion of paperwork to allow the doctor to familiarize himself with your health history and the condition for which you desire care.
- Consultation with the doctor to discuss the condition(s) which prompted you to schedule your appointment.
- Examination by the doctor to evaluate your symptoms and to determine if chiropractic care is appropriate in your case.
- The purpose of your first visit is to allow the doctor to establish a clinical impression of your condition, to determine if chiropractic care might benefit you, and to assess whether further diagnostics are necessary.
- Please plan on being at our office for approximately 1-1/2 hours for your first appointment.
- The doctor will discuss your clinical and x-ray examination findings with you and let you know if any additional testing or medical referral might be necessary to fully assess your condition.
- At that time, the doctor will recommend a plan of treatment which will help you to achieve your health-improvement goals.
- Any questions about your condition, its treatment, and its prognosis will be addressed.
Routine Treatment Visit
After the diagnostic and explanatory services, treatment visits typically require 20-30 minutes unless rehabilitation has been recommended; in that case, 40-60 minutes would be required.
- We accept most insurance plans, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health, Aetna, Cigna, Humana, First Health, Workers’ Compensation, auto-med-pay/personal injury insurance, Medicare, and many more. Please call our office to discover if your plan is included in our many network affiliations.
- In many cases regarding insurance plans in which we do not participate, our fees are actually less than those plans’ co-pays and co-insurance.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash, or check, CareCredit and payment plans. .
- For patients with no insurance or with high deductibles commonly associated with recent changes in insurance law (Obamacare), we offer affordable payment plans.
New Patient Special
If you’d like to revitalize your health naturally and increase your quality of life, we encourage you to take advantage of this valuable offer!
Our experienced chiropractors use a “whole person” approach to chiropractic care and wellness. This means that we work with our patients to find out their particular wellness needs, then craft personalized care plans to help them achieve the highest quality of life. We also offer a unique, comprehensive wellness program. Don’t just take our word for it though. Read our testimonials to see what our patients have to say.
Fill out the below and start experiencing the difference of our chiropractic and wellness care.
New Patient SPECIAL OFFER
INITIAL CONSULTATION - We Believe You Should Be Able to Ask Questions Without Fear of Cost
Please fill out the form below, including all required fields, and we will contact you as soon as possible.